Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Me Terah are starting a job T-T Business. We will clean your home and work outside you. We will help you in you home. Me and Terah working together. That will be fun. I just hope we both live after this.I am just kidding. We both have put a lot of work in to this business so we will work as hard as we can to get it off the ground. So it will not be hard to work gather and soon we will start and get to work. I am looking forward to this, I know I it will make me stronger person and a worker. So when I git a job I know what will be inspected of me. So please pray for us.

Teddy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) yeah I like to write poems...but I'm not very good at it... :D I wish i could have been there today! :( I miss everyone a lot! But I'm glad i get to see everyone on Friday!!! :D

See ya soon! :)
-Becca :)

Lisa said...

I bet you'll do a great job. : )
Terah said y'all are going to be at the party Fri.- is that right? (I'm not really expecting you to respond cuz you nvr do anyway) : )
Ttyl! (if you don't know what that means, ask Terah)

Anonymous said...

the reason why I called you spider was cause I just thought of something so yeah...it works thought right?