Saturday, September 8, 2007

I'm BACK it was nice

Ssssoooooo what is the world is THIS
sorry one more of the ship

They did this for us but what is it ???


just some pic of the ship Ooo and terah









We all eat supper




More lunch !!


There is !!!!!PIZZA!!! YES Good food lol jk chads lunch time







Better pic of deck pool and slid



Lunch time me and Ebeth



Just a pic of Ebeth and Terah



This is were I was a lot of the time. All the sports were up hear



This is the many places you can see all the fools



The upper deck were the pool was as you can see.


My dad is just being weird in a funny way

EBeth ,Terah and my mom looking around the room

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are cute pictures! :D Looks like you guys had a really fun time!! :) I wish I could go on a cruise! :D

Lisa said...

Ohhhhh I loveeee the pics!! I must say I envy y'all. lol jk : ) Look, I made a comment! woohoo! Feel special now? lol : ) Hard 2 believe we actually talked today huh? lol haha Laterz!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Wow Teddy these are GREAT pics! Sorry i didn't talk to you yesterday... I was with Rachelle first, and then with Emily until i left. Um... I might have some stuff to tell you tomorrow... LOL! Its cool though! :)